Discover a preschool curriculum that travels the world
Students are immersed into the Spanish and Mandarin languages through a play-based and hands-on curriculum designed for this age group. Our Preschool program offers exploration of foreign cultures through activities like for example science, art, music, sensory play, dance, and soccer class introduction. Students also work with a kindergarten readiness curriculum that prepares them for the upcoming Elementary School years!
- Spanish & Chinese Mandarin full language immersion
- Monthly themes introduce new cultures & traditions with hands-on learning
- Soccer, gymnastic & dance activities introduce learning through movement
- Daily art projects & outdoor activities
- Healthy breakfast, lunch & snacks included
- Explore science programs
"This is a dedicated and caring staff, I would highly recommend Burien Worldkids."
Come visit us
Schedule a tour to visit one of our location open houses where you can meet our faculty & staff and learn more about our curriculum and what we have to offer. We look forward to meeting you!