Discover a toddler curriculum that travels the world
Students are immersed into the Spanish and Mandarin language through a play-based and hands-on curriculum designed for this age group. Our Toddler program offers exploration of foreign cultures through activities like for example art, music, sensory play, and movement!
- Spanish & Chinese Mandarin full language immersion
- Monthly themes introduce new cultures & traditions with hands-on learning
- Music, gymnastic & dance activities introduce learning through movement
- Daily art projects & outdoor activities
- Healthy breakfast, lunch & snacks included
- Locations served including: Admiral, Burien, Delridge, Fremont, Georgetown/SODO, and Upper Fauntleroy.
"5 Stars hands down!!!"
Come visit us
Schedule a tour to visit one of our location open houses where you can meet our faculty & staff and learn more about our curriculum and what we have to offer. We look forward to meeting you!